The Methodology Of The Prophet’s In Calling To Allaah - That Is The Way Of Wisdom & Intelligence

Author: Shaykh Rabee' Ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee

Source: Manhajul-Anbiyaa fid-Da’wah illAllaah feehil-Hikmah wal-’Aql
Translator: Abu Talhah Dawood Burbank (rahimahullaah)

Published: Thursday 23rd July, 2015

Conclusion

In conclusion I say: Indeed I believe in the sovereign authority (Haakimiyyah) of Allaah and that judgement is for Allaah alone, and I believe in the comprehensiveness of this sovereign authority, and that all individuals, groups, rulers and callers must submit to it. And that whoever does not judge by what Allaah sent down in his call, and his 'aqeedah, and his state, then they are the transgressors, the ones guilty of infidelity, and the wicked, as Allaah said and as understood by the Pious Predecessors (as-Salafus-Saalih), not as understood by those who go beyond bounds or those who fall short of what is correct. And I reproach those who restrict it to one particular aspect or oppose the wise and clear methodology of the Prophets and begin with matters of detail before the fundamental principles, and with the means to an end which they turn into goals themselves and cause delay or fall short with regard to the true goals which were followed by all of the Prophets. And I hold out my hands, humbly beseeching Allaah that He guide all of the Muslims, their common folk, their rulers and their callers, that they should judge by and apply the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger, in all of their affairs - affairs of 'aqeedah, manners and behaviour, economic affairs, social affairs and political affairs - and that He unites their ranks upon the Truth, and that He save them from all desires and sectarian beliefs and sicknesses of the souls which have split their rank and shattered their untiy.

Indeed my Lord hears and responds to the supplication, and may Allaah send His praises and blessings of peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon his family and true followers, and upon his Companions.

Return to “The Call”